Customer Service Representative Contact Center
- Posted: over a month ago
Systems Integration, Inc. (SII) is a leading provider of turnkey contact center infrastructure solutions and IT services. With decades of combined experience in IT and systems integration, we assist US Government agencies and commercial businesses elevate their customer satisfaction with our portfolio of solutions and services. Join our Contact Center team to discover a rewarding career in an exciting, fast-paced, and growing government-contracting industry!
We are actively recruiting for Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives for our Call Center supporting a government agency in Albuquerque, NM. The individual that accepts this opportunity will need to excel in effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. Training is paid and must be completed prior to the release to call center floor. Positions will be 1st and 2nd shift including weekends and holidays.
Sign On Bonus of $1,000 to all applicants who are hired by SII and successfully onboard into the organization
- Applicants must have received a formal offer of employment from Systems Integration
- New hires must past System Integration's standard employment background check
- New hire candidates must successfully pass the government mandated security clearance process
- Candidates must be responsive in meeting the security clearance process deadlines, mandated by the government
- New hires must officially onboard with Systems Integration and become an employee
- The Systems Integration Sign on bonus will be distributed in two payments (see below):
- $500 paid once the new associate reaches 3 months tenure/ $500 paid once the new associate reaches 6 months tenure
Contact Center hours of operation are Monday through Friday 6:00 am -9:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and holidays 7:00 am -6 p.m. Overtime may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Representing the agency and providing detailed information to prepare the public for checkpoint screening.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Respond to telephone calls and emails using scripts and information available on tsa.gov and other Federal websites.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Track and monitor inquiries in the CRM paying very close attention to details.
- Provide accurate and complete responses while meeting or exceeding service expectations.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Apply critical thinking skills with customer service skills to deliver best-in-class service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions to find core issues and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
What We Offer:
SII is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive pay and performance-based incentives, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 10 paid holidays per year; paid vacation; medical and dental coverage for employees and their dependents; disability insurance; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan.
#callcenter #callcenterrepresentative #callcenteragent #customerservicerepresentative #callcenterrepresentative
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Systems Integration, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Systems Integration, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?