This Job covers the Washington Metro Region. The home office is in Sterling, Va.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Lenel Access Control Technician will work with a team to install, test, troubleshoot, and maintenance access control devices and alarms.
- Lenel Access Control Technician must utilize past experience, industry practice, and manufacturers guidelines when installing, testing, troubleshooting, and the maintenance of security access control systems.
- Lenel Access Control Technician duties will include programming, commissioning and troubleshooting systems.
- Lenel Access Control Technician is required to complete daily documenting of service performed, performing scheduled preventive maintenance, and supporting service sales.
- Lenel Access Control Technician may be required to assist with the installation of new projects including CCTV, fire alarm systems, intrusion detection, communications, and other low voltage systems.
Security Access Control Technician Duties include:
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor while upholding our high customer service values.
- Documenting the status of the project through daily reports and updates.
- Maintaining the highest level of quality in Security Access Control System development and installation.
- Efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal.
- Having flexibility, assertiveness, approachability and foresight.
- Having the ability to analyze blue prints, schematics, and drawings of security access control systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation.
- Inspecting security access control systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Evaluating, diagnoses, troubleshoots cables and access control devices as necessary.
- Having tools to properly install and troubleshoot access control devices.
- The ability to use test equipment such as multi-meter, signal tone generator, oscilloscope, time-domain reflectometer.
- Health Benefits. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off. 10 Federal Holidays, 2 Week vacation, and 1 Week sick leave
- Company Culture. We do not micromanage. You are empowered to make decisions.
SEI invests in continual education, ensuring it remains capable of identifying the best systems for its customers’ needs. Through attending industry tradeshows are installing systems in our 1500 square foot demonstration lab, SEI is always pushing the envelope. If you are capable of wearing many hats, enjoy learning new skills, and solving complex problems, please apply today. We look forward to you joining our family.
Systems Engineering, inc.
Why Work Here?Systems Engineering, Inc. (SEI) is a small business that has been a security integrator for 25+ years, becoming a trusted advisor to its long-lasting federal customers. SEI conducts routine industry analyses to ensure that our customers maintain leading-edge security and threat detection systems. SEI invests in continual education, ensuring it remains capable of identifying the best systems for its customers’ needs. Through attending industry trade shows are installing systems in our 1500 square foot demonstration lab, SEI is always pushing the envelope. If you are capable of wearing many hats, enjoy learning new skills, and solving complex problems, please apply today. We look forward to you joining our family.
We offer you the chance to own your project. If you are self motivated and enjoy a challenge, then this is a great opportunity.