Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shipping, Receiving and Packout Specialist
Reports to the Shop Manager
This team member’s primary objective is to handle all shipping, receiving, and pack out operations. In addition to these duties, this employee will also be responsible for gang box operations, field device management, and wire/patch cable management. This team member must remain flexible and prepared to perform outside of the primary objectives to meet operational necessities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage all shipping and receiving operations
a. Prepare freight shipments for departure from the facility
b. Receive freight shipments and ensure all components therein are placed into the appropriate project crate, delivered to the appropriate authority, or stored in the appropriate location in accordance with operational standards.
2. Ensure all pack-out requirements are achieved in a timely manner and performed according to operational policies
3. Ensure all essential equipment is properly loaded, packed, and secured during trailer load outs
4. Coordinate the return of all equipment, pack-outs, and/or trailers, ensuring the equipment is unloaded, inspected, and stored in accordance with operational standards in the appropriate location
5. Ensure the project inventory lists located within each individual project folder are maintained, accurate, and timely
6. Ensure gang boxes are maintained, inventoried, prepared, and equipped pursuant to project requirements
7. Ensure equipment is gathered, packaged, and delivered to field personnel as required
8. Keep the shop manager or his designee informed of all operational issues that necessitate his need to know
9. Operate fork-lifts and company vehicles/trailers in accordance with operational guidelines as required
10. Maintain a clean, organized, and uncluttered appearance in the employee’s designated shop area
11. All other duties as assigned
If so, look no further. We are a solid company with over 30 years of experience in the Automation and Material Handling Industry. We are a company that invests in our employees so they can succeed and grow.
Systems AutomatedWhy Work Here?
Small, family owned company. Team-oriented. Training programs- we want to grow people and make this your career, not just your job!
Are you looking for a serious career? Are you looking for a company to grow with? Would you like to travel the US while getting paid? If so, look no further. We are a solid company with over 30 years of experience in the Automation and Material Handling Industry. We are a company that invests in our employees so they can succeed and grow.
8343 Gateway Dr.Lewisville, TX
Transportation and Storage