Established in 1985, Systems 3, Inc. has grown to become a leading supplier of CNC machined parts, tooling, fixtures and assemblies for the Aerospace and Defense Industries.
Our Tempe based facility is currently looking to hire talented CNC Machinists with experience performing set-ups and running complex parts on 3, 4, 5 and 9 axis machines.
Duties of a Machinist
- Set-up and operate a variety of machines to produce precision parts to the customers specifications and satisfaction while maintaining the machines by applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
- Inspect parts per process sheet instructions
- Monitor cycle time per traveler
- Inspect/change cutting tools when dull
Requirements of the Machinists
- 5+ years work experience as a CNC machinist
- Aerospace Industry perferred
- Mechanical aptitude, math skills with analytical abilities
- Minor editing experience required
- Drug test required
All positions require:
- Excellent attendance
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to follow instructions
Systems 3 is an ITAR regulated facility. Employees must be able to meet the US Person requirement
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.