Sales - B2B Direct / Fortune 500 Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
What's on YOUR must-have list for your new Sales career?
Are you using words like... a mixture, mixing it up, variety, not all the same?
(Maybe that means people, industry, the scenery!)
Want to be out of the office, but inside/onsite as well? .... Yes!
Want some travel, but not too much ... About 30% here!
How about People interaction / Meet new people? ... Absolutely!
You'll work with internal business people, end-users, customers, regional representatives,
B2B Business to Business - working with different industries? ... Yes!
We work within the Construction industry, various manufacturing, warehouse, food distribution, retail industries to name just a few...
We have ALL of that in our sales opportunity in Germantown!
We are Systems, LLC in Germantown --leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment and we're looking for a sharp, driven sales representative to work with our regional representatives to identify and pursue national or partner type accounts beyond the local level. You will work within various B2B industries-- construction, various manufacturing, warehouse, food distribution, retail, just to name a few. Travel approximately 30%.
How you will make an IMPACT:
- Work with the Systems regional representatives to identify, pursue and develop national or partner type accounts beyond the local level.
- Plan strategies to establish relationships; identify past successful projects and building on them to form a long-term agreement for future project.
- Develop strong client relationships with ongoing communication with customers or potential customers in a regional territory.
- Acquire an effective understanding of all Systems equipment and Fairborn dock seals and shelters and their implementation
- Present, demonstrate and explain both Systems equipment and Fairborn dock seals and shelters to an end user
- Provide monthly forecasting on upcoming projects to aid in manufacturing and inventory planning.
- Always conduct oneself in a manner of service, professionalism and respect to emphasize the culture of Systems and the National Account/Partner program division.
What you need to succeed:
- BS or BA required
- Previous successful outside sales experience, preferably in an industrial / manufacturing setting
- You'll learn our products, have great communication, presentation and sales skills
- Ability to build new and maintain existing relationships with a variety of companies in different industries.
- Strong sales and cold calling as well as customer cultivation skills
- Project management, organization and time management skills to be able to effectively follow projects from quoting to completion.
- Strong computer skills and capable of presenting customized presentations to accounts using, Microsoft Office, i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Word, Teams video conference, etc.
- Basic abilities to read engineered building and design drawings will be a plus.
- Previous experience in outside sales relating to Fortune 500 or equivalent sized customers is a plus.
- Possess both extreme patience and persistence when dealing with customers to achieve the long-term goal of "PARTNERSHIP"
Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. Our company's 60+ year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.LoadingDockSystems.com
Check out our quality at Systems -- see our new video of Systems manufacturing in Germantown, WI. https://youtu.be/ZOMEDfP-Obc
#ISJ <<<<< #ZR
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Systems, LLC