Systems, LLC Malvern, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
*To apply, please use the company's link provided to apply to this opportunity!
DLM, a Division of Systems, LLC, (a Metals Fabrication Manufacturer) is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. We have a rare opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer at our Malvern, Arkansas facility.
The Manufacturing/Quality Engineer is responsible for driving all aspects of continuous improvement that reduces manufacturing costs and improves product quality and service. This position is responsible for all product quality as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Directly supervises the Quality Assurance personnel to ensure the meeting or exceeding of quality specifications and manufacturing standards.
- Establish and implement quality procedures and specifications, testing procedures, and standards for raw materials and for in process finished product
- Audits quality systems and initiating corrective action as required
- Develop process control procedures ensuring production of finished products meets quality specifications and standards
- Develop training for and train employees on quality related practices and system requirements
- Produce quality reports, analyze information, identify problem areas and assist in resolving manufacturing processes or methods that affect quality
- Develop and lead cross-functional teams to address and resolve quality issues and to improve levels of quality and productivity through improved processes and methods.
- Resolve any quality problems through root cause analysis
- Conduct research on product defects and recommend modifications in product or quality standards where warranted
- Review all complaints received from customers to determine root cause of problems and determine corrective action
- Provide assistance to customers regarding quality problems or concerns
- Recommend new developments that would improve production and or quality and reduce manufacturing costs
- Test, observe and visually inspect tooling and fixtures used in the manufacturing process to ensure they are not worn or out of tolerance
- Analyze and evaluate tooling and fixture problems
- Utilize lean methodologies to drive continuous process improvements
- Reduce manufacturing cycle times
- Perform/lead all 5s events in all areas of manufacturing
- Work with plant leadership to achieve operational goals.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years' experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Working knowledge of TCM or other MRP/ERP software, as well as MS Office products including Excel, Access and project management.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Interpersonal, communication, organizational and project management skills
** Competitive pay and benefits, work-life balance and a great environment in convenient Malvern! **
DLM, a Division of Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 60 year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Malvern, Arkansas and Germantown, Wisconsin; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
*Competitive pay and excellent benefits and work environment in our convenient Malvern location.
TO APPLY: PLEASE USE THIS LINK: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/loadingdocksystems/jobs/1920714
Visit our website to learn more about us:
www.dlmdocks.com and www.LoadingDockSystems.com.
For more information about us, visit loadingdocksystems.com and dlmdocks.com (Malvern)
See our Jobs at:
Germantown, WI Jobs: https://loadingdocksystems.applicantpro.com/jobs/?city=Germantown
Malvern, AR Jobs: https://loadingdocksystems.applicantpro.com/jobs/?city=Malvern
Systems, LLCWhy Work Here?
Competitive pay, benefits, great coworkers, environment! 60 yrs strong, successful manufacturer makes loading dock equip for essential biz!
Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company’s 60 year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the “Made in America” label. For more information about us, visit loadingdocksystems.com and dlmdocks.com (Malvern) See our Jobs at: Germantown, WI Jobs: https://loadingdocksystems.applicantpro.com/jobs/?city=Germantown Malvern, AR Jobs: https://loadingdocksystems.applicantpro.com/jobs/?city=Malvern
1215 Industrial LaneMalvern, AR