Systems / DLM in Malvern is seeking a Sales Coordinator to assist with projects on all levels, including the entire sales process and traveling to customer sites. The Sales Coordinator is a position that requires flexibility and interest to learn our business and become a go-to person working closely within Sales as well as with Customer Service.
Description of Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Supports Sales Managers as well as Customer Service.
- Assists in providing distribution network product quotations.
- Responsible for every aspect of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, quoting, closing, and managing jobs.
- Develops a thorough understanding and application of our product as well as our competitors.
- Has ability to read architectural drawings and do job take offs.
- Manages direct jobs as well as some of the house accounts.
- Facilitates customer fly-ins and demonstrate all show-room equipment.
- Develops and manages customer database; shows competitive comparisons.
- Spends time telemarketing existing customers as well as marketing potential new customers.
- Communicates efficiently and professionally, in both written and verbal form.
- Uses basic computer software such as spreadsheets, databases, word processing applications, email, Internet, presentation software, etc.
- Is willing to travel when necessary, including overnight trips. Infrequent <10%
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Interpersonal skills, teamwork, flexibility
- Ability to learn to read blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ACT! Database
- Knowledge of material handling/loading dock equipment preferred
- Experience and interest in industrial sales
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - Helpful, not required
Job Type: Full-time