A state of the art Precision Stamping Company located in NJ, outside of the Philadelphia area, is seeking a Tool Design Engineer to become a part of their team!
This is a direct hire position offering a VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFIT PACKAGE. Additionally, the facility is clean & highly organized with an excellent work environment. They also are offering a RELOCATION PACKAGE (if applicable).
- Design new or improve existing products
- Quoting existing and new dies
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University in Engineering; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with automated assembly processes for automotive components is desired.
- Experience in team oriented problem solving
- Experience in project management
- Experience in mechanical design and/or modeling for manufacturing
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Able to read and interpret technical documents