Quality Engineer (Medical Manufacturing) - $120K!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A medical device production plant located in Upland, California is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer II.
- Problem Resolution: identification, data collection and trend analysis, reporting, and initiation of corrective and/or preventive action
- Continuous Quality Improvement: systems, documents, software and technical tools.
- Reporting of internal and external quality problems and trends.
- Coordinates activities between Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality, including qualification and validation.
- Monitoring and improvement of SPC systems, sampling plans and statistical methods.
- Cost of Quality reporting and analysis, as required.
- Plan, prepare, and execute Internal Audits, as assigned.
- Alternate Material Review Board and/or Change Control Board QA representative.
- Perform Manager Quality Assurance duties when required.
- Perform Supervisor Quality Assurance duties when required.
- 3-5+ years experience in medical manufacturing
- 2+ years Quality Engineering experience
- Lead experience, preferred
- CMM experience
- CAPA experience
- Experience in JPAL, ISO 13485, and ISO 9001
Systematic Business Consulting
Get fresh Manufacturing Engineer Medical Device jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.