Growing manufacturing company in Tarboro, NC is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Tech to handle maintenance on all electrical/electronic components, motors, motor drives, and associated hardware. The technician will be in charge of the assembly and installation of new equipment and perform routine preventive maintenance and inspections on electronic equipment. This is an exciting time to join this growing company as they have invested 40+ million in the past 2 years and are planning continual expansions, which will open advancement opportunities into lead and supervisory positions in the future.
12 hour overnight shifts with overtime... chance to make up to $100k / year with overtime
- Repair production equipment when failure is of an electrical or electronic nature. This requires the ability to do minor soldering, alignment, grinding, disassembly and reassembly of major and minor, large and small pieces of equipment. Help troubleshoot equipment by observing equipment operation from an electronic perspective.
- Design, fabricate, assemble and install parts, fixtures or entire assemblies as requested by Engineering or Department managers.
- Initiates necessary parts request form for required electronic supplies so repairs or installations can be completed.
- Inspect and calibrate various pieces of production equipment.
- Requires documentation of drawings, layouts, time sheets, work orders and cost reduction or safety proposals.
- Two or more years of technical training or school within electrical maintenance preferred. Prior military experience or on the job training also considered.
- Three to five years of Industrial Electronics Technician experience to include but not limited to reading electrical diagrams, repairing and replacing both DC and AC circuits, motors and drives; troubleshooting PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Some minor mechanical maintenance experience also preferred
Systematic Business Consulting
Why Work Here?SBC is a search firm recruiting Engineers, Technicians and Management positions for manufacturing companies. Except for our internal recruiter positions, all positions are full-time, direct-hire positions with the manufacturing company.
Great Culture, clean work environment, GREAT BENEFIT PACKAGE