We are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!!!
Founded in 1999, a heating and air conditioning business is looking to add ah HVAC Demand Service Technician to their growing team of Professionals in Western North Carolina.
The qualified Candidate will perform service, maintenance, and warranty work requests, recommend and sell service agreements, accessory items, and replacement systems. Ensure complete Customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing systems in a consistent and quality manner with zero recalls. Strive to maintain a professional Company image in the marketplace through personal attitude, action, and appearance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all service and warranty calls as directed by dispatcher including performing “on-call” service as required.
- Follow through on uncompleted calls order parts, re-schedule calls, and communicate with customer.
- Inform Customers of Company’s products and services.
- Correctly and completely fill out all service invoices. Complete the maintenance agreement form and involve all non-maintenance agreement. customers converting at a minimum of 25%. Request Google reviews on all calls.
- Maintain department revenue goals.
- On a daily basis, utilize the vehicle inventory restocking procedures to ensure accurate truck inventory at all times.
- Be successful at passing all quarterly and year end vehicle inventory counts.
- Discuss equipment repair / replacement options with Customers. Call and schedule appointment with a Comfort Advisor from the home whenever possible. Work to maintain lead generation ratios of 1:10 for Demand Service and 1:10 Planned Service
- Keep company vehicle clean inside and out. Wash weekly or more as required. Maintain organized vehicle truck stock to prevent loss due to damage. Keep truck dash clean and free of all items. Follow procedures in Company Vehicle Handbook for vehicle maintenance, operation and cleanliness.
- Attend weekly training meetings.
- Develop personal and technical skills.
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional HVAC service.
- Any and all other work-related tasks/duties as directed by supervisor.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma. Possess at least 2 years of HVAC experience.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of how to access and use the internet and have a good working knowledge of Data Entry (inventory) software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Microsoft Outlook knowledge and experience is helpful.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENSES:
Nate Certifications preferred, EPA Universal Certification required.
Systematic Business ConsultingSBC is a search firm recruiting Engineers, Technicians and Management positions for manufacturing companies. Except for our internal recruiter positions, all positions are full-time, direct-hire positions with the manufacturing company.