Now Hiring CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers
Average Over $60,000 Yearly - Paid Weekly - Excellent Benefits
When our country needs it most, we’re Driving America Forward! System Transport has been hauling what builds America since 1972, keeping the country running. Join our team now in regional or over-the-road routes, and you too can haul vital goods and materials throughout the western US - including along the west coast and southwest supply routes.
You will drive the newest flatbed trucks equipped with cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety. These positions offer great pay packages, and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, medical and dental, 401K, and more. Drive America Forward with System Transport and help keep the country running!
- GREAT PAY PACKAGE:
- Average Over $60,000 Yearly
- An Annual Pay Package that you can plan your life around
- Pick/drop pay, Tarp pay, Pay Per Mile, and more! Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- TRANSITION PAY:
- We offer a $1,600 Transition Package; $800 of which is allotted for orientation for your first 2 weeks so you can focus on driving while we take care of the rest.
- PAID ORIENTATION:
- Includes airfare, single-occupancy room, breakfast and lunch
- Arrive Monday, get your truck by Thursday. It’s that easy!
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Good Home Time
- MODERN EQUIPMENT & COMFORT:
- The average age of tractors is just 2.5 years
- Includes driver amenities & latest safety equipment
- A CAREER PATH WITH SYSTEM TRANSPORT:
- Flatbed, Specialized, or Heavy-Haul we have them all!
- Exciting routes throughout the western US - including along the west coast and southwest.
- Drive alone or as a team!
- Dedicated routes with more home time
- Specialized fleets with more complex loads to challenge/build/improve your skills.
- Become a driver trainer!
- Our modern trucks are meticulously maintained for your safety
- Every tractor has a lane departure & forward collision warning system, hard brake monitoring, and a satellite communication device installed.
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it’s not going out until it is 100% ready to the hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can count on that!
- Driver Portal Support 24/7
- Award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact information, and so much more!
- Driver Referral Program
- Your truck driver referrals could earn you up to $1,500!
WE SAY WHAT WE MEAN AND WE DO WHAT WE SAY.
That's how this company was built over 4 decades ago from 1 truck to over 700 trucks today. We are still family-owned, and still doing things with respect and hard-earned trust. Today, we are the largest flatbed carrier based on the West Coast, with customer and driver relationships exceeding 25 years ensuring stable routes for our drivers and lasting relationships that mean something. That's how we do things. Driving means something to us here - loyalty, family, and a place to retire.
- Must have a valid Class A Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 6 Months experience, ideally 1-year truck driving experience preferred
If interested in a career with System Transport Apply Now!
DRIVING AMERICA FORWARD- COME DRIVE WITH US!
Now more than ever, System Transport fleets are Driving America Forward! Will you help haul America’s vital goods and materials along these important supply routes? Come drive with us - drive for better pay, excellent benefits, for your family, for your neighbors, for your community. Help keep the country running and Drive America Forward with System Transport! We will see you soon...