Now Hiring CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers
Earn Over $62,000 Yearly - Excellent Benefits
Make a move in 2020, and drive with us! At System Transport you will drive the newest flatbed trucks, discover good home time, excellent benefits, 401(K), vacation time, and an annual pay package you can build your life around. We are now hiring Experienced CDL Flatbed Truck Drivers for exciting routes!
We offer Home Time, Great Pay Package, Full Benefits, Transition Pay, Paid Orientation, Paid Vacation, Consistent Freight, Modern Trucks with modern amenities, a Driver Portal App, Driver Referral Program, and much more! Our routes fill up fast, so don’t wait to apply. It’s time to discover why more drivers refer others to System Transport than any other carrier! Make a move in 2020, come drive with us! We will see you soon...
- GREAT PAY PACKAGE:
- Earn Over $62,000 Yearly
- Pick/drop pay, Tarp pay, Pay Per Mile, and more! Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- An Annual Pay Package that you can plan your life around
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5000
- TRANSITION PAY:
- We offer a $1,600 Transition Package; $800 of which is allotted for orientation for your first 2 weeks so you can focus on driving while we take care of the rest.
- PAID ORIENTATION:
- Includes airfare, single-occupancy room, breakfast and lunch
- Arrive Monday, get your truck by Thursday. It’s that easy!
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Good Home Time
- MODERN EQUIPMENT & COMFORT:
- The average age of tractors is just 2.5 years
- Includes driver amenities & latest safety equipment
- A CAREER PATH WITH SYSTEM TRANSPORT:
- Flatbed, Specialized, or Heavy-Haul we have them all!
- Exciting routes throughout the western US - including along the west coast and southwest.
- Drive alone or as a team!
- Dedicated routes with more home time
- Specialized fleets with more complex loads to challenge/build/improve your skills.
- Become a driver trainer!
- Our modern trucks are meticulously maintained for your safety
- Every tractor has a lane departure & forward collision warning system, hard brake monitoring, and a satellite communication device installed.
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it’s not going out until it is 100% ready to the hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can count on that!
- Driver Portal Support 24/7
- Award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact information, and so much more!
- Driver Referral Program
- Your truck driver referrals could earn you up to $1,500!
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ideally 1-year truck driving experience preferred
If interested in a career with System Transport, Apply Now!