Outside Sales Consultant - PHX
- Posted: over a month ago
BUILD AN AMAZING CAREER WITH SYSTEM PAVERS!
System Pavers is growing at a tremendous rate, and we’re looking to expand our sales team with motivated, outgoing Outside Sales Consultant. In this position, you’ll meet with homeowners to discuss their outdoor living needs. You’ll then help bring their vision to life by discussing options for their space, including project estimates and personalized design possibilities.
By working with System Pavers, you’ll be provided with pre-qualified sales leads generated by our marketing department and enjoy a robust support system based on our three decades of experience.
If you’re focused on building the foundation for your success with a gratifying career that rewards your hard work, drive, and people skills, you’ll fit right in. Our top sales reps are currently earning well over $200,000 per year. You could too!
As the nation’s leading outdoor remodeling company, System Pavers has been creating gorgeous, personalized living spaces that deliver quality, beauty, and durability we proudly stand behind. Since opening in 1992, more than 85,000 homeowners have trusted us to transform their outdoor lifestyles through remodels that add lasting value to their homes. As an established company with a reputation for stellar work, we’re looking forward to many more years of meeting and exceeding customer expectations as leaders in our industry.
We invite you to experience and become a part of our amazing culture as we help one another pave the way to personal and professional success. Join our energetic and positive team as we help guide homeowners through a rewarding outdoor remodeling journey.
Find out more about us by visiting our website or visiting our careers page, here.
- Self-motivated:You’re driven by a desire and the ability to meet and exceed your performance goals through friendly competition amongst your team
- Great Communicator:You excel in both verbal and written communications
- Personable:You’re known for your outgoing personality and professionalism
- Creative Problem Solver:You love the idea of helping homeowners fulfill their outdoor living dreams through projects that add lasting value and beauty
- Making initial contact with clients and building a rapport
- Accurately assessing and uncovering customer needs and vision
- Measuring outdoor spaces and designing personalized solutions
- Generating self-generated leads, in addition to leads provided by the company
- Maintain a homeowner-centric focus that prioritizes service and satisfaction
- Build internal and external relationships as you help support your team
- Work closely with our construction department to provide a seamless customer experience
- Efficiently utilize company technology platforms for designing projects, submitting contracts and more
Experience & Skills:
- Have previous successful sales experience or a strong interest in kickstarting your sales career
- Comfortable using basic office programs and learning new technology
- Must have your driver’s license and be able to meet driving insurance guidelines
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Construction experience a plus
Our Design Consultants enjoy:
- Nearly unlimited earning potential
- Full benefits including health, dental vision, life, and a 401K
- Continuous education and career development, including our SP University and field training
- Ample opportunities for financial and career growth in an industry that’s booming
Apply now at SystemPavers.com/careers.
As an Outside Sales Consultant at System Pavers, you will see visible results of your work and everything you do will make a difference to the success of our entire company. System Pavers has a fantastic and dedicated team focused on helping our customer make memories with the friends and family.
This position is a full-time role that offers competitive compensation. Interested candidates should call Kim Hicks at 866-863-9775.
System Pavers is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity employer of a diverse set of individuals and will consider for employment all qualified applicants.
BusinessView all jobs at System Pavers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?