Hardscape Project Manager
- Expired: January 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Nation's #1 Outdoor Remodeler as awarded by Qualified Remodeler for the past 6 years! Experience our amazing culture where we encourage personal development and growth paving the way to success.
Take a moment to hear what our team has to say about working at System Pavers!
System Pavers is currently in search of a Project Manager in our Denver/Colorado Springs territory. The right candidate will have prior experience as either a project manager, foreman, or supervisor on residential construction projects, and will have experience installing interlocking pavers, concrete, stonework, or other hardscapes for homeowners. This is a full-time position with emphasis on managing project installations and customer service. Project Manager should be capable of managing multiple crews, projects, and clients at a time. Excellent commission and bonus structure is provided in addition to a base salary and company truck. Total first year compensation ranges from $60-$80k total + Company Truck + Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life and 401k.Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple jobs sites
- Manage multiple crews
- Main point of contact with homeowners during installation
- Focus on customer service and keeping the customer satisfied
- Change orders and "up selling"
- Maintain excellent organization & communication
- Experience as a foreman, supervisor, or project manager managing installation crews
- Experience with residential construction projects
- Experience with masonry (concrete, stonework, interlocking pavers)
- Possess excellent communication skills & organization skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive "can do" attitude is critical
- Valid driver's license meeting company insurance guidelines
- A background check will be conducted for this position
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing construction job sites
- Paid Training and professional development- we want you to reach your full, career potential!
- Company Truck & gas card, and Cell Phone
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
ConstructionView all jobs at System Pavers