Field Marketing Manager - Newbury Park
- Posted: over a month ago
BUILD AN AMAZING CAREER WITH SYSTEM PAVERS!
System Pavers is growing at a tremendous rate, and we’re looking to expand our sales team with motivated, driven Field Marketing Manager. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the team of field marketing associates that solicit sales appointments for the System Pavers sales team. You’ll help build, develop, and grow the team of Door to Door (D2D) field marketing associates.
If you’re focused on building the foundation for your success with a gratifying career that rewards your hard work, drive, and people skills, you’ll fit right in.
As the nation’s leading outdoor remodeling company, System Pavers has been creating gorgeous, personalized living spaces that deliver quality, beauty, and durability we proudly stand behind. Since opening in 1992, more than 85,000 homeowners have trusted us to transform their outdoor lifestyles through remodels that add lasting value to their homes. As an established company with a reputation for stellar work, we’re looking forward to many more years of meeting and exceeding customer expectations as leaders in our industry.
We invite you to experience and become a part of our amazing culture as we help one another pave the way to personal and professional success. Join our energetic and positive team as we help guide homeowners through a rewarding outdoor remodeling journey.
Find out more about us by visiting our website or visiting our careers page, here.
- Self-motivated: You’re driven by a desire and the ability to meet and exceed your performance goals through friendly competition amongst your team
- Great Communicator: You excel in both verbal and written communications
- Organized: You’re known for your ability to plan/schedule and be on top of the details required for the shows and events
- Creative Problem Solver: You love the idea of managing a team and having a critical eye to solve any issues that pop up
- Manages all Brand Ambassadors in the Austin office
- Staff team of 2-5 employees
- Interviews and trains new Brand Ambassadors
- Ensure the team is hitting their daily and monthly appointment goals
- Motivates team & is in the field with canvassers on a weekly basis
- Coaches and provides performance improvement plans to the team to improve appointment setting results
Experience & Skills:
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours worked for the team, including overtime calculation and bonus paperwork.
- Comply with all company policies & always represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure all wage hour laws are being followed for yourself and team, providing required breaks and lunches
- Use SalesRabbit to Monitor, Track & Report on team’s success on door-to-door efforts
- Keep neat, orderly and legible paperwork
- Requires outdoor work in all kinds of weather conditions
- Normal working conditions may require a great deal of walking, standing and the ability to climb steps when needed
- Must have valid drivers license that meets System Pavers insurance guidelines
Our Employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental vision, life, and a 401K
- Continuous education and career development, including our SP University and field training
- Ample opportunities for financial and career growth in an industry that’s booming
Apply now at SystemPavers.com/careers.
As a Field Marketing Manager at System Pavers, you will see visible results of your work and everything you do will make a difference to the success of our entire company. System Pavers has a fantastic and dedicated team focused on helping our customer make memories with the friends and family.
This position is a full-time role that offers competitive compensation. Interested candidates should call Kim Hicks at 866-863-9775.
System Pavers is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity employer of a diverse set of individuals and will consider for employment all qualified applicants.
AddressThousand Oaks, CA
BusinessView all jobs at System Pavers