- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One has partnered with a company in Tulsa, OK to seek a Systems Analyst / Developer. This most qualified candidate will demonstrate strong partnering, mentoring, and coaching skills.
- Codes, tests, documents, debugs applications and associated interfaces.
- Provides technical support for various applications and interfaces.
- Ensures systems improvements are successfully implemented according to change management procedures.
- Coordinates with users, vendors, determines requirements and ensures applications systems meet user needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Systems Analysis or a related field preferred & 2-4 years’ industry experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and become a go-to expert in various processes and systems
- Desire and ability to pro-actively solve problems and an ability to influence decision-makers without the need to involve higher levels of authority.
- Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with business partners, managers, directors, and developers
- Strong understanding of SQL, Data Modeling, Java/C#, and Object-Oriented Programming concepts (SOLID)
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code.
- Ability to code new functionality into existing, unfamiliar applications.
- Hands-on experience in technologies including HTML, CSS, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Git, Microsoft Visual Studio, Unit Testing, Hibernate/LINQ
- Demonstrated experience managing a project through the entire project life cycle utilizing both Waterfall and Agile PLC methodologies.
Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs):
- Hands-on experience in technologies including Atlassian Suite, Visual Studio Code, Postman, ServiceNow, PL/SQL, jQuery, .NET Core, React, ADFS, Azure, Visio, Castle Windsor, Telerik Controls, SOAP Web Services, XML, SVN, ASP.NET Web Forms, Jenkins, NuGet Packages, API Development, Containers, Basic IIS Administration, Microservices Architecture, and/or Basic Networking.
- Experience maintaining ESRI applications
- One or more industry-recognized certifications such as Microsoft Solution Architect Certifications, Microsoft Developer Certifications, Oracle Developer Certifications, PMI Certifications, SAFe Certifications, and Scrum Alliance Certifications.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design Patterns, Domain-Driven Design, and Vertical Slice
- Understanding of how to apply secure coding principles to mitigate OWASP's Top 10 vulnerabilities.
TechnologyView all jobs at System One