Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
- Expired: December 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One is seeking a Software Engineer for a full-time/permanent opportunity in Tampa, FL. The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop and implement software and scalable applications to meet the business needs of the company. Will be involved in writing code and debugging software to fix errors, adapt to new hardware, improve performance and/or upgrade interfaces. Involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, working with business partners on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. On-site or hybrid position, so must currently live in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Perform both front- and back-end operations on websites and computer systems to design front-end website architecture and work closely with key contributors to ensure website applications collaborate well with their design elements.
- Ensure eCommerce sites are properly integrated with backend system, including pricing, fleet, and customer databases and ensure scalability while complying with performance and security standards.
- Resolve technical and application issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Development of UI applications which can port on mobile, desktop versions in Micro service, Angular and Java based platform.
- Integrate Mobile First methodology for an adaptive platform to optimize performance and prioritize flexibility for end users.
- Work with Product Owner and business partners to collect requirements and design.
- Assist the Lead Software Engineer to evaluate and recommend new technologies and update versions of existing ones.
- Design and develop reusable framework.
- Apply Agile development and principles in their projects, which involve roadmap, backlog, and tasks being updated.
- Understanding the application design and work on the development and design of the deliverables assigned.
- Develop and design application deliverables utilizing DevOps tools like GIT, Azure DevOps, Repos, CICD.
- Work on Azure DevOps cloud and cloud-native application.
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers on sprint team to improve usability.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies (API Microservices best practice, Angular latest versions, Material and other CSS frameworks)
- Write secure code which should not have any vulnerabilities reported.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Angular, Micro services and C# .Net
- Experience working in Agile/Crum environment.
- Proven track record on secure coding practices.
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers, and co-workers.
- Ability to quickly learn software, hardware and applications.
- In-depth understanding of entire web development process - design, development and deployment.
- Knowledge of Azure Container Apps, Docker and Azure CICD helpful.
- Working knowledge of cloud-base applications, tools, systems and architecture.
- Good understanding of RESTful, .NET Core, SPAs and GIT.
TechnologyView all jobs at System One
Get fresh Senior Full Stack Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.