Sr Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
System One is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter for a 6-month+ contract opportunity with potential for permanence in Freeport, TX.
Summary: The primary functions of this position are to deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers while leading the daily employment office functions. The position leads and develops a small team of Specialists or Recruiters.
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Sources, screens, and performs preliminary interviews on potential candidates.
- Coordinates site interviews with appropriate hiring manager to select qualified candidates for project specific requirements and make contingent employment offers based on federal/state law.
- Manages assigned employment requisitions to include but not limited to reviewing, editing, and final approval of completed requisition.
- Tracks and reports data on staffing plan processes using computer software programs that may include MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and other software databases.
- Assists in building and managing Employment Staffing Plans by entering information related to employment and hiring requirements.
- Builds and updates job descriptions based on project and scope of work.
- Coordinates and conducts re-deployment initiatives (proactive communication with employees prior to anticipated end date).
- Conducts operational and administrative portions of the hire process (background checks, drug screen, health screen, I9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, employment paperwork, site specific requirements)
- Serves as point of contact for portion of employment process for internal partners at the job site (Lead for processing or portion of recruiting efforts).
- Directs work of subordinate Talent Acquisition Specialists and/or Recruiters and provides input to performance evaluation discussions.
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Requirements:
- Technical skill with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn Tracking Management System.
- Excellent people skills including collaboration, communication, presentation, and team building skills
- High level of customer service.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience is preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP is preferred
Manager will work in multiple environments including an office, warehouse and in a trailer or building on construction sites. On construction sites noise levels will be moderate to high. Job site will contain: light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment and tools, people standing, walking, sitting, signaling and talking, bells whistles and alarms. Facilities require the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, safety vests, gloves and work boots.
BusinessView all jobs at System One
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?