Service Desk Technician (Top Secret clearance)
- Posted: over a month ago
Top Secret clearance
Washington, DC - Monday thru Friday shifts available, 1pm-9pm or 7am - 3pm or 9am - 5pm.
ALTA IT Services is looking for a Service Desk Technician that is passionate about technology, problem solving and excels at customer service. If you want to join a company that values your contributions and are open to commuting to Washington, DC.
The team is responsible for providing Tier 1 & Tier 2 support to over 800 high profile Department of State executives around the world. Our job is to ensure our customers have access to the best Tier 1 & Tier 2 to keep them fully operational and able to support their mission. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You have hands on experience as a Service Technician providing Tier 1 and Tier 2
- You like to solve problems, using excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working with diverse technologies and systems
- You have exemplary telephone skills
- You're passionate about providing the best customer service possible
You'll love our opportunity if you: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- have 3 to 5 years of general IT experience
- have hands on experience as a Service Desk Technician
- can write detailed and accurate logs of all user contact by entering calls into a Service Desk Automated Tool (ServiceNow preferred)
- can serve as a user liaison covering basic computer system end-user operations, including but not limited to; system sign-on, Active Directory, use of the menu and help systems, Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook and user profiles, telecommunications, use and troubleshooting of computers and printers
- have experience supporting mobile devices, provisioning, and managing through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) software
- are available for the following shifts below
o 1pm to 9pm – Mon. - Fri. Washington, DC
- have an active Top-Secret clearance
We'll REALLY love you if you have: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- MS or CompTIA certifications
- experience with ServiceNow
- experience with one or more of the following: SCCM, VDI and VMWare, Command Line/PowerShell commands
- a bachelor’s degree
What your day will look like:
- You'll work with other Service Desk Technicians to response to on demand requests for Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- You'll work directly with end customers to help them resolve their issues, concerns, or outages and when needed you will escalate problems that require additional support.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Crystal Dinnocenti at (484)-388-1777 or Cdinnocenti@altaits.com
TechnologyView all jobs at System One
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?