Scheduler Site Projects
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One has an immediate need for a Scheduler- Site Projects to support Entergy in Killona, MS. This is a direct hire opportunity with a fortune 500 company offering competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance (if applicable).
Responsible for developing site project schedules.
- Develop and maintain a detailed work schedule for online maintenance and surveillance. Participate in high-impact teams. Develop and maintain detailed schedules for specific tasks.
- Develop and maintain detailed specific system schedules. Develop and maintain detailed forced outage schedules. Develop and maintain detailed testing and retest schedules.
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules for specific workgroups. Develop and maintain resource loading profiles. Interface with workgroup representatives to level resources using selected profiles. Develop schedules in various formats for use by the working groups.
- Review specific scope of work orders and make recommendations for scheduling. Develop 'what if' schedules and perform analysis with the working groups to determine the most effective method of scheduling the work. Identify support activities and add these activities to the schedule.
- Update the work management and scheduling software programs. Provide reports to define the work scope. Coordinate with Operations to determine the scope of tagging system boundaries. Update progress on schedules during execution. Conduct critical path analysis for outage schedules. Assist with the development of post-work critiques.
- Facilitate the interface between workgroups. Identify deficiencies, analyze alternatives, and recommend solutions to schedule conflicts. Recommend changes to existing methods, procedures, and processes to improve overall outage activities. Communicate technical information, concepts, and ideas verbally and in writing. Serve as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
Minimum education required for the position
- Scheduler II: Desired: B.S. Degree in Engineering or another scientific discipline generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent experience.
- Scheduler Sr: Desired: B.S. Degree in Engineering or another scientific discipline generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent work experience.
Minimum experience required for the position
- Scheduler II:
- At least 3 years of nuclear power plant experience.
- Desired: At least 3 years of nuclear power plant scheduling experience.
- Scheduler Sr:
- 4 years of nuclear power plant experience.
- Desired: at least 4 years of nuclear power plant scheduling experience
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required of the position
- Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operations.
- Desired: Outstanding communication and conflict management skills;
- Proficiency with current computer business applications.
- Desired: Training and knowledge of CPM scheduling or equivalent experience using Primavera P6.
- Desired: Background in Nuclear scheduling and/or work management
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
ManufacturingView all jobs at System One
Get fresh Construction Site Work jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.