Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Start date: ASAP
- Maintain and work in a safe environment.
- Develop, lead and carry out research strategy to improve CLD technology or its understanding.
- Work collaboratively within Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and with external parties.
- Present and publish data at internal and public forums
- Maintain proper documentation of all research
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- The postdoctoral position is a research position in an industrial setting with the opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines that is afforded by a large biopharmaceutical company such as our genomics, analytical and process development groups. You will be encouraged to present and publish your findings.
- With a commitment to continuous improvement, a Postdoctoral position in the Molecular Biology and Analytics is open to work on understanding and developing new technology for commercial cell line development (CLD).
- The areas available for research include improved cell line expression and screens, reduced development time, and understanding the performance capabilities of our base CHO cell substrate.
- The fellow will design and lead the scientific strategy.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline, or if aligned with your research proposal.
- Scientific excellence, creative problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication capabilities
- Good tissue culture and molecular biology skills.
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
EducationView all jobs at System One
Get fresh Title Research jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.