- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to oversee Engineering Operations for our client’s Pittsburgh, PA office. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building a $5M+ in business.
- Business Development
- Provide initial review comments of contracts to President and COO for final review and comment.
- Maintain/contribute to business development pipeline.
- Serve as key account manager to external stakeholders.
- Lead, prepare and review proposals and marketing materials.
- Provide oversight on projects, ensuring delivery on scope, on budget, on quality and on schedule.
- Deliver expected financial results for the Pittsburgh office.
- Ensure compliance with all company and customer policies and procedures.
- Manage personnel within the office with responsibility for resolving issues in coordination with HR.
- Responsible for property and facility management in coordination with senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in technical design and project management within consulting engineering.
- 10+ years in Management/Supervisory capacity.
- PE License Preferred.
EngineeringView all jobs at System One