- Expired: December 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One is currently hiring for an experienced Assembler in Lanham, MD.
- Work with engineers/technicians to maintain a fleet of Automated Enforcement Systems (AES). Tasks will include
- Work with electrical circuits (AC and DC) and various computer programs
- Build and repair various parts of the AES equipment.
- Mounting components
- Make wire harnesses
- Aid in lab organization and inventory checks
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment as an assembler with electronic/mechanical equipment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communication ideas efficiently and concisely
- Proficient at reading schematics and wiring diagrams
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of basic electronic circuits and use of multi-meters
- Familiarity with electronics lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc.
- Familiarity with hand tools and general safety practices in lab environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and document faulty components
- Experience with Infrared technology
- Knowledge of digital imagery
- Comfortable working with and handling electronic components
- Soldering knowledge and capabilities
ManufacturingView all jobs at System One
Get fresh Assembly Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.