- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Perform preventive maintenance on company vehicles
- Diagnose and repair gasoline and diesel engines
- Diagnose and repair air brake and hydraulic brake systems
- Diagnose and repair manual and automatic transmissions
- Perform emergency road service and tire changes when needed
- Perform battery maintenance on electric forklifts and minor repairs
- Diagnose and repair DEF systems
- Use the latest software to properly diagnose check engine light issues
- 1st Shift; 6AM - 2:30PM w/30 minute lunch
- HSD/GED required, Vocational training in diesel mechanics highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with the use of basic hand tools
- Class B CDL or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics
AutomotiveView all jobs at System One
Get fresh Diesel Power jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.