COMPANY WILL PAY FOR RELOCATION
Illinois’ largest provider of drug and alcohol treatment is looking for a licensed Clinical Supervisor or Program Director to start up and develop their new program catering to the LGBTQ community.
**MUST have experience with the LGBTQ+ community and MUST be licensed**
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the management and delivery of quality client services within a defined substance abuse treatment program. In doing so, reviews clinical treatment program services and results; ensures compliance with program and company standards and objectives, applicable contracts, regulations and accreditation standards. Recommends program budgets, goals, and policies; and ensures effective implementation and administration of same.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and administers directly, and through subordinate supervisory personnel, the effective management and delivery of quality clinical services for a defined adult or youth care residential or outpatient substance abuse treatment program.
- Promotes continuous improvement in delivery of treatment and services through analysis of program activities and results. Researches, plans, secures approval of, and implements new or enhanced program services. Develops and revises program procedures and services as needed, implementing appropriate corrective actions to resolve problems. Ensures adherence to contracts, accreditation standards, regulations and licensure requirements.
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining program staff. Interviews, hires, oversees the training and development of, schedules, assigns work to, evaluates the performance and competence of and, when necessary, disciplines and discharges subordinate staff in accordance with established personnel policies. Approves recommendations of subordinate managers in evaluating and disciplining employees. Ensures objectives for professional growth and development of staff are met
- Assists with budget planning and development. Monitors program budgets; completes budget analyses and projections for Executive Director; and initiates corrective actions. Reviews financial reports to ensure accuracy and that budget and contractual standards are met. Monitors physical plant and equipment and makes recommendations for repair or replacement.
- Develops and recommends program goals and objectives and designs and implements appropriate plans to meet agreed-upon goals. Assists subordinate supervisors in developing and meeting goals and objectives for their areas of responsibility.
- Conducts regular meetings with program staff to communicate program goals, objectives, and short- and long-term plans, to provide advice and guidance in resolving complex case problems and to conduct staff in-service training. Provides staff with information on changes to policies and procedures and organizational updates.
- Periodically reviews client treatment plans with subordinate managers to ensure quality and continuity of care. Ensures level and quantity of services provided adhere to applicable contractual obligations. Randomly audits client documentation to ensure record-keeping system complies with all governmental regulations and standards.
- Maintains and fosters cooperative working relationships with a variety of referral resources and services, community organizations and criminal justice and social services agencies. Supports program outreach and public relations initiatives through such activities as scheduling tours or conducting group presentations.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge and expertise through appropriate educational and organizational activities. Creates an annual personal development plan to increase management skills, abilities and competence. Serves on internal and external committees as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND ABILITIES:
- Licensed therapist, counselor (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or PsyD)
- 3-5 years’ experience in residential substance abuse treatment programs
- MUST be able to demonstrate experience and passion for working in a program which is inclusive and focused on meeting the unique needs of the LGBTQ+ community
- Bachelor’s degree in health or business administration or related field
- Proven leadership experience to provide effective supervision and motivation of managers and staff
- Knowledge of up-to-date techniques and modalities, and case management within assigned program (adult or youth care residential or outpatient) required.
- Knowledge of health administration regulations and standards, program funding, accounting and management principles
- Ability to plan, manage and evaluate the quality and compliance of program services, develop and monitor budgets, policies and procedures for assigned areas
- Ability to monitor trends, variances, and program operations, and initiate effective responses to ensure program effectiveness and compliance
- Advanced communication skills necessary to serve as a company representative to clients, families and professional organizations
- Ability to grow the program to other facilities
- Reports to facility's Executive Director
Company will pay for relocation, generous base, year end bonus, excellent benefits, incredible opportunity