Healthcare leader in drug and alcohol treatment is looking for a licensed Clinical Supervisor for their facility outside of Gainesville
- Supervise Counselors and other clinical support staff delivering assessment, substance use disorder education and treatment, and case management to clients.
- Oversee client program: evaluate counselors’ work performance, audit client records to ensure regulatory and contractual compliance and achievement of service delivery objectives.
- Serves as a professional resource to other counselors in resolving complex case problems and provides clinical supervision and guidance.
- Interpret and enforce the organization and facility policies and procedures, contribute to development of treatment protocols and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in any of the social sciences OR Master's degree in psychology, social work, mental health or substance abuse counseling, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of clinical leadership experience
- License OR certification attainment in one or more of the following:
* CAP (Certified Addictions Professional)
* CCJAP (Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional)
* CAAP (Certified Associate Addictions Professional)
* CJAAP (Certified Criminal Justice Associate Addictions Professional)
* LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
* LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Benefits and Perks:
Total Rewards Package includes:
- Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- Definite room for advancement
- Sign on Bonus
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
Why Work Here?System One, the recruiting company for this client is a leader in staffing solutions and recruiting. Our team has collectively over 75 years of recruiting expertise. System One has national exposure with over 50 offices and clients in every state. Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
Positive team atmosphere that fuels creativity & drive and provides a collaborative environment that fosters individual learning and growth.