Circuit Logistic Project Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
IF INTERESTED REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO KSPICER@ALTAITS.COM OR TEXT/CALL #301-252-8762
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT CANDIDATES
CLEARANCE REQUIRED-SECRET- TOP SECRET IDEAL
Per Federal Government- US Citizenship required
ALTA IT Services is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Circuit Logistic Project Coordinator in South Burlington, VT, Camp Springs, MD, or in a location to be determined upon offer acceptance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, recommend, and assist with the implementation of data transport services by evaluating circuit information stored within the circuit database.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and vendors through electronic shared folders, joint use spreadsheets, and other communication tools using SQL database, SharePoint, WebEx, Outlook, and other similar tools.
- Manage hosted connections and/or hosted virtual interface and other consumption-based services using Equinix and/or similar services.
- Coordinate with vendors to monitor order status and resolve issues using daily electronic updates and weekly status meetings.
- Coordinate with external teams to monitor contract modification progress and status of the NOC as it relates to WAN infrastructure changes.
- Support the workflow process including receiving and validating requests, supplier/vendor identification, request order processing, confirmation of delivery, receipt verification, maintenance of services inventory, and closing transactions.
- Request, process, and manage circuit logistic services. Manage circuit providers to ensure services are fulfilled at the contracted service levels and provide daily updates on order status and issue resolution.
- Maintain a supplier and contract database to track details about each contract and provide communication and reporting related to voice and data circuits to stakeholders via the service automation platform, email, and frequent face-to-face review meetings.
- Audit circuit utilization as and current state of circuits, proposing service adjustments and organizational process improvements to reduce the number of products and vendors. Assess circuit costs to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Submit and manage requests for service modifications providing visibility throughout the implementation flow.
- Maintain POC data on the portal for stakeholders affiliated with circuit logistics support. Assist in writing and preparing processes, procedures, and logistics documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred. 1-3 years of experience.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills required.
- Must have strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills
- Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with ITIL, DevSecOps and Agile concepts
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at System One