Bilingual Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
System One is looking for a Bilingual Legal Assistant for Mt. Holly, NJ.
Job Information: Temp-to-Hire. Located in Mt. Holly, NJ.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, immediate start.
Bilingual Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Cover front desk, meet and greet clients, answer phones, route calls, etc.
- Enter client data into computer database.
- Speak to clients who only speak Spanish.
- Create legal documents, enter client information into templates.
- Assist with case management files, keep attorneys organized.
Bilingual Legal Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Fluent Spanish and English is a huge plus.
- At least one (1) year of professional office/administrative experience preferably from a legal setting.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and provide superior customer service to clients.
- Must be available for an immediate hire.
- Please text or call (732) 228-8982 for immediate consideration
AddressMount Holly, NJ
LegalView all jobs at System One