- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: All are 50% remote / 50% on-site right now, but will transition to 100% on-site in the near future. Work location is Pulaski Highway in Middle River.
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst/Developer
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set as described in the contract:
• 5+ years of experience developing in Cognos developing dashboards, reports, and framework.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business Management, Engineering, Project Management, or related field. This may be substituted with relevant experience of 5+ years.
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and meet project delivery dates.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure SQL Database
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• K-12 education experience preferred but not required.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users and teammates.
• Ability to analyze and interpret business requirements and designs into Cognos and Tableau solutions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to perform unit, system, and performance testing.
• Ability to produce status reports and communicate status of projects on a regular basis.
BusinessView all jobs at System One