.Net Developer (Secret clearance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
.NET Software Developer
Direct Hire, W2 only
You’re a great fit if you:
• have software development experience including Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture and SQL Server
• 3+ years of experience with C#/ASP.NET web application Development
• 3+ years of with SQL Server Development and Fine Tuning.
• 3+ years of experience using Entity Framework, ADO.Net, NHibernate or LINQ-to-SQL.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field)
• You have an Active Secret clearance
• assisted with management and coordination with large system rollouts
• had exposure to Platform as a Service with either Azure or AWS
• experience developing applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• a strong knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, AJAX, JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2015/2017
• worked in an agile and/or scrum development environment
What your day will look like:
• You’ll will work on a 5-person application development team
• Occasional shift work required to support routine and emergency maintenance requirements
• Assist with SQL Server database administration, performance tuning and maintenance for internal applications
• Work with the requirements analysts, project manager, and customers to elicit customer needs, architect solutions, and understand and solve customer challenges
• Conduct testing to support enhancements including code changes, configuration changes and system upgrades
TechnologyView all jobs at System One