Remote Customer Service RepresentativeBellevue, WA
Category:Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Service Representative in Bellevue, WA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6 month contract role with a possible extension
- $17.20 per hour
- Training will be 9 am -4 pm Pacific time for the first 3 weeks.
- Class starts 3/30.
Our Customer Care team is the heart of our organization and works hard to support current and future customers (pet parents). As a Customer Care Team Agent, you'll be part of a passionate team of pet-lovers working to protect more dogs and cats with Pet Insurance.
- Process New and Repeat Claims
- Answer claim related questions
- Process claims with Accuracy and Efficiency
- Phone and Email training to be provided in the future
- Assist in special projects or other duties as assigned
- Be an active part of the family of diverse people focused on giving great customer service
- Maintain department productivity and quality standards
- Provide follow-up assistance as needed
- Route escalated calls appropriately
- Adhere to department policies and procedures
- Veterinary experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma
- Passion and love for animals
- Fun, easy going personality with the ability to easily and clearly converse with our customers
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in order to maximize the effectiveness of the team
- Positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work in a high energy, start-up environment
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell:firstname.lastname@example.org