Customer Service RepresentativeMechanicsburg, PA
Category:Administrative & Clerical
Our client is currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative in their Mechanicsburg, PA office. This is a 3 month to hire role with opportunity for advancement. Its $12/hr.
The Customer Service team is responsible for:
- Answering, forwarding and logging incoming calls in the manner specified by the supervisor.
- Sorting, stamping, scanning, linking and forwarding incoming mail according to department protocols.
- Comprehending insurance and patient responsibilities in relation to account balances and billing.
- Resolving patient, center, and internal account inquiries, both verbal and written. Forwarding the inquiries to the Lead and members of the A/R team or appropriate supervisors as necessary if unable to resolve inquiry.
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative Candidates:
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of indemnity insurance practices, contracts and managed care preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows based office technologies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of computer experience preferred.
- Minimum six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.