Network and Simulation Integrator
- Posted: over a month ago
SDI is seeking a Network and Simulation Integrator to support customer operations at Redstone Arsenal, AL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide troubleshooting for computer software, hardware, perform repairs and system updates
- Provide training to other team members on system troubleshooting and configuration
- Provide technical support to customers through email, phone and in person.
- Coordinate with users and developers to identify ways to improve systems and network configurations.
- Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking hardware and operating system software
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in an IT support role
- Current Security+ certification
- Must possess a good understanding of CISCO configuration and networks
- Experience handling multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines and focus despite conflicting demands
- Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Demonstrated analytical problem solver with strong computer skills
- Basic experience in virtual infrastructure environments like Linux KVM, and VMWare Workstation
- LAN implementation experience, TCP/IP fundamentals, Ethernet, IP Subnetting, cabling, OSPF, VLAN trunking, VLANs and switching configuration
- Secret Clearance - Top Secret Preferable. SCI illegible.
System Dynamics International, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access SDI’s careers page as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-895-9000. Thanks for your interest in System Dynamics International, Inc.
System Dynamics Intl
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?