At Systèmes Sous-sol Québec we make homes healthier, safer & more comfortable with proven solutions for wet basements, damp crawl spaces and cracked foundations.
We are recommended by CAA, APCHQ and ACQ and have recently won the Consumer Choice Award in the Greater Montreal Metropolitan Area for the Foundation Repair category.
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive fully bilingual individual to serve on our team of Customer Service Representatives in the Greater Montreal and surrounding areas.
- Great Place to build a career/opportunity for growth!
- A rewarding career experience
- Permanent full-time work
- A trusting, respectul, and fun culture
- Paid training
- Great company reputation and chance to work for an industry leader
- Opportunity to travel to the USA at company’s expense for training and certifications on a regular basis
What you would do:
- Answer phone calls and take messages with professionalism and courtesy
- Greet and lead visitors with enthusiasm
- Make confirmation calls for our sales appointments
- Process texts, archive, copy, print, post, organize, etc.
- Assist the various departments with all other general office tasks
- Keep customer records and database up to date
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
This individual must possess:
- DEP is an asset (preferably in secretariat or similar field)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and precision in your work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once (multitasking)
- Performs well under pressure
- Like to consult and help people
- Naturally positive, able to teach, motivated and with a playful attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in French and English
- Mastery of computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested in being the “voice” of our company and want to be appreciated for the value you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Receptionist.