Senior Technial Program Manager
Sysmind LLC Irving, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1) Agile (Scrum) Ceremonies (Grooming/Planning/Standup/Demo/Retro)
2) Agile Certification e.g. CSM, PSM etc
3) Agile Management Tools e.g. JIRA
1) CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) and associated tools (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins)
2) Microservices Architecture e.g exp in Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry-PCF) or equivalent e.g. AWS/Azure
3) Computer Science Graduate (Bachelor/Master)
4) Experience in programming in earlier carrier e.g. web/mobile development
III. PM Skills
1) Handled different Scenarios e.g. environment/scope change challenge etc.
2) Experience in Managing web/mobile (Android/iOS development)
3) Program Management experience
2. Clear, concise, timely, and accurate communications (both written and verbal) with the right audience. Drives business and technical discussions.
3. Effective end-to-end delivery of projects and programs. Ensures the right plans are developed, the right connections are made, the right actions taken, and ultimately, the right technical solution is delivered with quality. Mitigates risks effectively balancing short term decisions with long term consequences when delivering projects. Escalates with good judgment. Is proactive.
4. Depth of business, business operations, systems and technical operations domain
5. Degree the business problem, requirements, technology, and delivery plans are defined. Level of independence.
6. Build consensus, secure commitments, and negotiate positive outcomes on engineering processes, team alignment, and delivery across Client teams. Level of influence into product, project, and/or program strategy, design approaches, architecture, team and organization.
7. Collaborate with engineering teams to drive product roadmaps.
8. Address bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
9. Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of products or solutions.
10. Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
11. Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
12. Coordinate meetings with internal and external project team members to identify and resolve issues
13. Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
14. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
15. Analyze business situations, create processes, and demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills for the success of the project
16. Generate reports to track the progress of projects and deliverables
1. 3-5 years' experience; 3+ experience in software development.
2. Experience delivering with an agile methodology
3. Bachelors/Masters or equivalent relevant work experience
4. Minimum 10 yrs. Experience in IT with software development background
5. Good knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and Architectural aspects of technology projects
6. Knowledge of DevOps
2. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization. Strong communication, relationship building, and organization skills
3. Knowledge of cloud computing
4. Ability to create technical and business documentation
5. Must be a detail and deadline oriented individual
6. Must have experience working in highly technical, mission-critical environment. Operations background a plus.
7. Must be able to plan, execute, and complete projects in a timely manner
8. Must have an analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills that can apply your knowledge to solve issues in innovative ways
9. Highly motivated with the ability to drive initiatives cross functionally
10. Must have experience interfacing with end customers and/or partners
11. Must be a team player
12. Solid knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
13. Ability to lead 2 to 3 scrum teams and manage dependency across teams and projects
14. Ability to remove impediments / barriers for Team
BusinessView all jobs at Sysmind LLC