SQL Server DBA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Should possess More than 5+ yrs of experience in SQL SERVER DBA
- Should be very strong in PL/SQL, SSIS, SQL SP and Database Maintenance activities
- Serve as tech lead/subject matter expert (SME) inside cross-functional product teams, liaising with engineers, user experience designers, product managers, QA and other SMEs
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in our Continuous Delivery framework and processes
- Experience managing massive high transaction, Tier 1 database systems
- Expert hands-on experience with several database engines, including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, or Aurora MySQL.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB is a plus
- Support the automation requirements of continuous integration and continuous deployment
Integrate test data provisioning with automated environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software development and database engineering experience, encompassing multi-platform database architecture, and leading complex database engineering systems with hands on experience administering relational and/or NoSQL DBMSs
- Should be highly experienced in SSRS/SSIS
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication.
- Well-developed listening and documentation skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, meeting, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
- Able to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Experience deploying to leading cloud providers Azure, AWS and GCP
AddressFort Mill, SC
TechnologyView all jobs at Sysmind LLC