Special Delivery Driver -Home Daily -Start at $20/Hr + Up to $5K Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sysco is Hiring Special Delivery Drivers
Starts at $20 per Hour + Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus - Routes Home Daily
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Sysco offers fully paid CDL-A training programs - Apply for more information!
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Special Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes
- Excellent pay
- $5,000 Sign-on bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- Paid uniforms
- More benefits, too many to name
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable Class C Special Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a truck, and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations by having a positive, friendly attitude. While this position does not require a Class A or B commercial driver's license, individuals hired who do possess a Class A or B license may be required on an as-needed basis to operate a tractor-trailer and will need to meet all DOT driver qualification requirements.
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Sysco - Northern New England Special Delivery Driver
Transportation and Storage