Fleet Technician - Home Daily - Earn $33.60/Hr - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sysco is Hiring Fleet Technicians in Montana!
Earn $33.60/Hour + $10,000 Sign-On - Home Daily - Great Benefits
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Earn $33.60/hour
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of the fleet.
- Perform FAI/CVI (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment in accordance with all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies (includes all state-required inspections and frequencies).
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company methods on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, refrigeration units (reefer), lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment.
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize safety and reliability on all fleet vehicles.
- Perform preventive maintenance, diagnosis and repair to refrigeration units (reefer).
- Address all Driver Vehicle Inspection Report write ups timely and efficiently.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to manufacturer specifications including but not limited to engines, transmissions and clutches, drive-line, differential, steering and suspension, fuel and ignition system, exhaust systems (including regeneration systems), intake systems, electrical systems, brake systems, HVAC systems and lift-gate hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Follow procedures including documenting all work performed on work orders.
- Mentor, teach and share expertise with Fleet Technician I to II to aid in their development to positions of greater responsibility.
- May perform moderate supervisory roles when Fleet Manager or Fleet Supervisors are not accessible.
- Proficient in electrical meter testing.
- Knowledge of controls and electric (DC low voltage)
- Electric motor knowledge (DC)
- Complete electrical repairs and welding projects as needed.
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations (Preferred, but not required):
- Annual Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Brake Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- ASE certifications; Automotive or Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks (Preferred, Not Required)
- EPA sections 608 (Core & amp; Type II) and 609 HVAC Refrigeration Certification
- Working knowledge of computer-based diagnostic software for OEM's and component manufacturers
- The technician must provide own and provide all tools (diagnostic equipment and major tools provided by Sysco) necessary to perform all maintenance repair and diagnostics
- Medium/Heavy Duty truck technical training 2 year school and 4 years of experience OR 5 years of experience in fleet maintenance and repair
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current and valid driver's license
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Sysco - Montana Fleet Technician III
AddressBillings Metropolitan Area, MT