We are actively seeking experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join our team. Within SysLogic, the Business Intelligence Developer collaborates with customers, business analysts, and Architects to analyze, plan, design, and deliver innovative solutions to complex, high-value business problems. This is a permanent, salaried position within our organization.
- Development of data models for Data Marts and Data Warehouses
- Perform OLAP cube development
- A solid background in Microsoft based ETL and T-SQL development to support the ability to work independently
- Ability to perform assigned tasks utilizing knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Relational and Dimensional Modeling
- Share experience of data warehouse, and database technologies, standards, and methodologies to develop high quality solutions.
- Ability to apply good analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving abilities.
- Working from business requirements to perform ETL, Reporting, and Analytics functions
- Build Data Visualizations including dashboards and reports
- Working experience with MS Power BI
- Quality Assurance for BI development
- Document data profiling results, data dictionaries, business glossaries, and data analysis findings
- Ability to provide excellent customer service throughout the client engagement process
- Overall being a great team player
- Strong SQL development skills
- Experience with MS SQL Server suite, including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with MS Excel including PowerPivot
- Familiarity with other visualization and reporting tools (examples include Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Exposure to cloud based solutions such as Azure, AWS beneficial
- Working experience with Power BI Tools
- Understanding of data analysis and statistical principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentations, documentation, and facilitating meetings
- Professional level organizational skill