We are seeking to add an Application Security Architect to our growing managed security offering, this role will be core in developing and delivering quality solutions for our clients.
In the role of Consultant, the right candidate for this position will have the following experiences:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud computing platform offerings and security related services.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise software technologies, application security, and infrastructure desired.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM), or Building Security in Maturity Model (BSIMM).
- Core understanding of web application security scanning software and related penetration testing tools
- Hands on experience with encryption, hashing, secure random number generation, key derivation, key management, digital signatures, etc. in one or more major development languages.
- General knowledge of core security networking concepts like TLS, SSH, DNS, Firewalls etc.
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture as well as on premise IT landscape.
- Average experience with server hardening techniques.
- History of designing, developing, or customizing authentication and authorization systems.
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 application security risks and how to address them.
- General understanding of regulatory compliance and how it relates to application security and privacy.
Certifications (desired but not required)
- ISC2 Credentials: CISSP, CAP, SSCP, CSSLP, CCFP, HCISPP, CCSP
- EC-Council: CEH, ECSA, ECES, APT, LPT
- CSA Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: Private Cloud
- MCSD: Web Applications
If you love the thrill of new projects, but want the stability and growth opportunities of a corporate environment, consider SysLogic, Inc. A place where people really matter. Check us out today!