We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, subcontractor selection, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Monitor contractual compliance and performance
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite activities to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Schedule material acquisitions and track inventory
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
5 years experience managing interiors, commercial tenant improvement construction projects for office and retail spaces from inception to completion.
Ability to qualify and negotiate with subcontractor
Advanced knowledge and expert in all aspects of construction.
Proven working experience in construction management
Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, building codes, and quality standards
Competent in conflict and crisis resolution
Excellent time and project management skills
ABC Imaging offers PTO, Health, Dental,Vision, 401k and other benefits.
We take pride in the quality of our work and dedication to our customers and in our collective team spirit.
Join us and be a part of something more!
ABC Imaging and its affiliated parties do not discriminate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.