- Design and develop automation frameworks and test suites to test Bose products and services, working with Engineering, QA, System Architects, Product Owners, and others
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by peer teams; leverage, extend, and share wherever possible
- Champion quality throughout the development process
- Create the product specific validation plans for manual and automation testing that ensure proper product functionality
- Support team direction to best implement continuous integration and automated overnight build testing
- Design and implement Python code for new or existing features
- Design, implement and execute test procedures for Bluetooth devices
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-7+ years' industry experience in QA or Software Engineering
- 3+ years' experience designing, implementing, and executing automated tests
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Experience using common automation frameworks
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking, and CI / CD systems and procedures
- Expertise with Bluetooth, WiFi, or other networking protocols.
- Experience with basic lab equipment (Bluetooth analyzers)
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Work with leading-edge technologies that deliver excellent experiences to customers
- Join a top notch, multidisciplinary, transparent, and agile team.
- Enjoy a culture of excellence, respect, opportunity and passion for innovation
- Receive a competitive salary, benefit program and retirement plan