Engineering Services Coordinator
- Expired: July 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Candidates must reside in the Treasure Valley Idaho area. This is an onsite position; fully remote work is not an option.
Syringa Networks, a well-established telecom company specializing in custom network and voice solutions, is seeking an Engineering Services Coordinator to join our Engineering Services team in Boise, Idaho. This position serves as a primary contact for our customers during the installation of telecom services and performs a variety of other duties including verifying the accuracy and completeness of customer service orders, and data entry into various order processing systems. Technical aptitude, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multitask are essential to success in this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage service installation tasks and issues daily for on time service turn-up and completion through the order lifecycle.
- Communicate with customers to provide status on service implementation and turn-up timelines.
- Interact with 3rd party companies to coordinate and schedule services for locations outside of our serving area.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional internal teams that support and manage orders by coordination of implementations, provisioning, billing, overall service delivery, and project management to envision and deliver the customers' solutions per their specific contract.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical aptitude, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to accurately and objectively evaluate data to make sound decisions.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills and business ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customers and vendors
- Strong computer and computer applications skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams)
- Must be a team player with ability to work effectively as a team member or individually
Education and Experience:
- Experience in telecommunications, provisioning and/or project management preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at Syringa Networks