Syracuse Area Health is accepting applications for a Full-Time Staff Pharmacist. This position is responsible for providing clinical consultation and expertise in support of client assessment and care processes and for managing the process of preparing, dispensing, and monitoring medications in collaboration with the ordering provider.Qualifications include:
- Graduate of ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a minimum BS Pharmacy degree
- Currently licensed as a Pharmacist with the State of Nebraska
- Proficient computer skills, previous experience with an electronic medical record preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize time well and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work in harmony with others
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Hours for this position are generally 9:30am - 6:00pm, Monday Friday.
Syracuse Area Health