National Sales Representative (CAN WORK REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE IN USA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for a National Sales Representative for our growing tech business in a well-established market. This position serves as the primary contact for lead generation, identifying and validating markets and groups. The National Sales Representative is responsible for generating new revenue by researching, identifying, generating, and qualifying leads, conducting discovery calls, proposing, contracting, closing business, increasing revenue and profit, and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This position offers uncapped commissions!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with Marketing to proactively research, qualify, and cultivate new leads and markets for Synoptix’s products and services using available electronic means, marketing, and sales tools, and participating in trade shows
- Engage suspects and convert them to qualified prospects, and ultimately new clients
- Effectively utilize virtual meetings, phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct prospect and client communication
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication throughout the entire sales cycle
- Present Synoptix products’ technical features and benefits as they relate to solving prospective customers’ problems and/or fulfilling their application requirements
- Prepare and issue proposals and quotes for assigned prospects and clients
- Follow through and close proposals and quotes
- Identify and develop new contacts and opportunities with assigned clients, from initial contact through to close
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly revenue quotas
- Maintain adequate activity levels to ensure consistent quota achievement
- Consistently seek guidance continuous improvement on executing every aspect of this position
- Collaborate with Synoptix Leadership to refine sales processes toward increased sales productivity
- Utilize and maintain Sales Automation tool with complete and up to date information on all stages of assigned prospects and clients
- Facilitate marketing efforts by regularly communicating discovered needs, trends, beneficial events, and other market intelligence
- Maintain a positive attitude and ’how can we’ approach toward challenges that will arise
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Be a creative force when necessary
- Practice integrity, reliability, and honesty in all business transactions
- Project a positive company image at all times
- Work with co-workers to ensure success
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years successful experience as a new business sales representative
- Experience in software sales business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around cloud and infrastructure
- Consistent, persistent sales prospecting to identify new revenue opportunities and progress them through the entire sales cycle.
- Ability and experience selling to Manager levels within the organization
- Recognize and deliver solutions for spoken needs as well as hidden or unspoken needs of suspects, referral partners, clients, and prospects.
- Display positive persistence, optimism, and empathy in all interactions.
- Possess a high level of technical product knowledge and an understanding of the industries, applications, companies, and contacts, along with customer service and new business development sales techniques.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- At least an intermediate level in using Microsoft Office products. Especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
We offer a strong base with uncapped commissions! Base salary will be based on experience.
Synoptix SoftwareWhy Work Here?
Great people and great opportunities where initiative is rewarded!
At Synoptix Software, we help companies become more efficient while building lasting relationships with our customers. We’re a big deal, so we take pride in our employees being part of our success. We want you to grow with us and enjoy the journey. We believe in work-life balance and continuing education. Are you ready to join a great company with lots of opportunity for growth where initiative is rewarded?
11248 Kestrel Rise Road Suite 301 South JordanSouth Jordan, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Synoptix Software