Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trusted by some of the best and brightest minds in the IT industry with more than six million installations, Synology is committed to transforming the way businesses manage their data – elegantly simple, secure, and reliable. We proudly boast a wide array of solutions backed by cutting-edge innovation and field-proven reliability with a solid track record in meeting the ever-increasing expectations and demands. To learn more about our latest products and services visit www.synology.com.
We are currently seeking a full-time Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist to join our Bellevue, WA team. This role serves as the main escalation point for all issues and bugs that are found and identified by the Tier 1 team to ensure timely responses and resolution of customer facing inquiries related to Synology applications, features, products, and integrations. This is a customer-facing role that requires cross-functional collaboration with our Product Development, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, preferred
- 3+ years' experience in customer-facing communications, community management, or customer service, required
- 1+ years' experience as a technical / help desk agent, preferred
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies such as CCNA, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, LPI, CompTIA, Linux+, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, preferred
- Proficiency with Windows 2008+, Active Directory, and exchange support, Microsoft Small Business Server Support, and Cisco Systems
- Knowledge of networking – Servers, switches, routers, hubs, cables, racks, and firewall
- Advanced knowledge of Synology’s full line of products & services
- Knowledge of MSP Best Practices
- Proficiency with SQL 2005+
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery configurations and maintenance
- Experience with server builds and migration
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
Pay: $60k+ (Dependent upon experience)
At Synology, we engage in constant change and invest in new ideas. We firmly believe that even a simple idea can make a big difference. With us, you can foster inspiration, spark ideas, and re-imagine the impossible. Synology offers competitive pay and benefits, annual morale trips, an employee purchase program, and a commitment to continuous learning and career development.
3535 Factoria Blvd SERenton, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Synology
Get fresh Installation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.