Data is at the heart of every industry's transformation, and this is where Synology has a profoundly important role to play. At its very core, our mission is to manage and protect the world’s data. Synology uniquely enables homes and businesses to manage, secure, and protect their data wherever access is needed from flash to disk to multiple cloud architectures – at the scale needed to accommodate the exponential data growth of the digital world.
About the role
You will be responsible for raising awareness of Synology’s technology solutions and generating demand among potential prosumer and business customers via alliance partner channels, professional communities, and business- or channel-facing events.
- Plan and execute day-to-day operations of outbound field and alliance campaigns (e.g. coordinate alliance partner events, community ambassadorships, organize tradeshow presence, and more).
- Generate campaign-specific collateral (e.g. content for alliance partner or professional community emailers, social media, and more) independently or in collaboration with internal/external design teams.
- Report results of marketing campaigns and proactively seek solutions to increase effectiveness and efficiency of each campaign.
- Be the face of Synology at external events and effectively communicate our value proposition among potential customers.
- Collaborate with Synology’s digital marketing and web development teams to deliver online exposure in conjunction with field and alliance campaigns.
- BA in marketing communication, technical, or relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in B2B sales, alliance marketing, channel marketing, or related position.
- Proven experience coordinating outbound awareness campaigns aimed at technology decision makers.
- Experience in cloud, data storage, enterprise networking industries major plus.
- Strong visual communication, writing, and presentation skills. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience coordinating cross-team awareness campaigns and external events.
- Proficiency with CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical, problem-solving abilities.