NK Sales Representative
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. We are currently seeking a NK Seed Sales Representative in Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. As a Seed Sales Representative, you will implement the NK Brand strategy in your territory and provide intense local knowledge and agronomic expertise to address agricultural challenges.
You will enhance the prosperity of farmers by:
- Implementing the NK Brand strategy with customers and within Syngenta to deliver the core objectives: Differentiate, Innovate, Outperform, and Leverage
- Supporting the functions of the NK Brand Retails sales organization in order to achieve profitable growth
- Creating an industry leading and sustainable position for Syngenta Seeds
- Deliver NK Seed brand campaigns and offers to targeted customers through selected channel partners
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in NK Corn and Soybeans
- Act as a steward of the NK Seeds portfolio by making recommendations and by managing concerns in the field as needed, in partnership with Agronomy
- Achieve sales, profit, and market share targets within territory and sales area
- Develop a profound understanding of customer needs via consultative selling, recognized expertise, and trust with customers
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or in non-Agriculture discipline with significant agriculture industry background or commensurate experience
- 2+ years of Agronomic sales experience
- A strong sense of customer focus and demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage operational budget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within the NK Sales Area guidelines
- Ability to engage with our channel partners to connect them with growers more effectively and help deliver solutions
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Open Vacation Policy with a minimum of 15 days of vacation and up to 30 days with manager approval, 9 Paid Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta SeedsParkesburg, PA
BusinessView All Syngenta Seeds Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.