Google Ad Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a full time Google Ad Specialist to join our growing team!
- Have a Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Show outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Heavy attention for administering and helping to manage Google Search and Display media strategies for our brands. The Google Ad Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of B2C and B2B efforts.
- Performing the daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube and other search platforms for a variety of company brands.
- Assisting in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Providing creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assisting in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
- Supporting the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generating weekly and monthly company reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving company goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience managing large campaign budgets.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at SynergyDirectLLC